Whether you have grand plans for the upcoming year or are comfortable in your daily routine, it’s always a good idea to take a few moments throughout the year to take stock of your financial needs and goals. With the start of a new year there is no better time than now to do a quick financial health assessment.
As home ownership often represents your largest single asset, it is important to look at this investment as part of this process. Even if you have no intention of selling or are mortgage free, in today’s market of low interest rates and competitive mortgage products there is opportunity to leverage your hard-earned equity to improve your lifestyle, reduce financial stress, or focus on building long-term wealth.
With a booming real estate market we’ve seen the average home price go up significantly over the last 6+ months. This is being driven by a shift in market timing due to Covid, a swing in supply vs. demand, as well as record low interest rates. Currently, there are quality mortgage products in the market going as low as 0.99%* for a purchase and 1.29%* on a refinance. What this means for you is smaller monthly payments and/or the ability to unlock more equity in your home.
I am a licensed mortgage professional that works for you – not the banks – and I will provide you with unbiased professional advice that is customized to fit your needs.
If you, or someone you know answers yes to any of the below questions – we should talk.
- Are you a First Time Home Buyer and not sure where to start?
- Are you thinking/planning on buying a new home this year?
- Is your current interest rate >2.49%?
- Would you like to improve your monthly cash flow?
- Are you struggling to manage your debt load?
- Do you have any major purchases coming up such as a renovation or vacation home?
- Is your mortgage up for renewal within the next 12 months?
- Do you have a bruised credit rating?
Give me a call or drop me an email for a no-obligation review – and if you have family or friends that could benefit from these services, I will welcome the introduction.
Be well and talk again soon.
*January – 2020 – For qualified buyers